Orthogate Links is the most comprehensive directory of orthopedics, orthopedic surgery and trauma. Search for orthopaedic surgeons, orthopaedic implants & orthopaedic resources.
Powered by: Orthopaedic Web Links
- Bibliographies (4) new
- Searches of the Pubmed database or other bibliographies on orthopedic subjects
- Case Presentations (193) updated
- Orthopedic surgery, rheumatology and related musculoskeletal case presentations
- Continuing Medical Education (25) updated
- Continuing professional development activities for orthopedic surgeons and allied health professionals
- Email Lists (25)
- Email lists, newsgroups and discussion forums for orthopedic and related musculoskeletal concerns
- Evidence Based Orthopedics (49)
- Evidence based medicine and critical appraisal in orthopedic and trauma surgery
- General Resources (105)
- General orthopedic resources, portals, image databases, libraries and links directories
- International (156) new updated
- Country and nationality specific orthopedic and related musculoskeletal resources
- Meetings (8) new
- Scientific and educational meetings for orthopedic surgeons
- Multimedia Presentations (130)
- Multimedia presentations on orthopedics, orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal disorders
- Organisations and Associations (209) new updated
- Orthopedic organisations, societies and associations for orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals
- Orthopedic Industry (712) new updated
- Orthopedic distributors, suppliers, manufacturers and companies.
- Orthopedic Topics (1578) new updated
- Resources for orthopedic surgeons, trainees and allied health professionals
- Patient Information (1056) new updated
- Information on orthopedic and musculoskeletal problems suitable for patients and family members
- PDA Handheld (39)
- Handheld and personal digital assistant (PDA) devices for orthopedics
- Publications (126) new updated
- Orthopedic journals, proceedings, symposia and scientific publications
- Surgeons and Clinics (270) new updated
- Orthopedic surgeons, clinics, group practices and personal physician websites
- Teaching Resources (586) new updated
- Educational resources on orthopedic surgery and trauma for physicians, trainees and medical students
- Universities and Academic Centres (140) new updated
- Universities and academic medical centers with orthopedic departments and related programs
There are 5443 links for you to choose from!
Osteopathic Pain Relief Singapore integrating Biomechanics Added: 2020-11-24
Orthopaedic Exporter Added: 2020-11-24
We would like to introduce ourselves as manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of ORTHOPAEDIC IMPLANTS AND INSTRUMENTS.
Our company has a wide range of products, which comprises of the following categories of items:
1. Bone Screws.
2. Cannulated Bone Screws.
3. Dynamic Compression Plates ( DCP ).
4. LC-DCP Plates.
5. Reconstruction Plates.
6. DHS and DCS Plates.
7. Austin Moore Prosthesis.
8. Thompson Prosthesis.
9. Bipolar Prosthesis.
10. Modular Prosthesis.
11. Kuntscher Cloverleaf Nail.
12. Interlocking Nails for Tibia and Femur.
13. Supra Condylar Nail.
14. Reconstruction Nail.
15. Proximal Femoral Nail.
16. Instruments of Orthopaedic Surgery.
17. Titanium Implants ( Complete Range ).
We do customize our buyer’s requirements on receipt of samples.
Urgent Care Association of America Added: 2020-11-24
Urgent care medicine association represents urgent care center physicians & administrators by promoting urgent care facilities through clinic accreditation, CME conferences, newsletters, business development & annual national (USA) urgent care convention.
Category: Organisations and Associations
A Spine Endoscopy clinic of India Added: 2020-11-24
We are specialised in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries.The PELD that is Percutaneouse Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy under local anaesthesia is the one which make the patient to get up and walk immediately after the procedure and patients are discharged within 24 hours. It leaves behind only a puncture mark and patients see the surgery in live while it is being performed..Detailed information on procedures practice, patients and contacts
Ankle Joint Menu - Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics Added: 2020-11-12
Ankle Joint Menu - Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics Duke Orthopaedics presents Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics Site Index A - Z Search Site by Word Home Contact Us My Account Ankle Joint Menu Foot Menu: Ankle Fractures Radiographs Ankle Equinus Deformity Achilles Tendinitis Anatomy: Ankle Joint Ankle Arthrodesis Ankle Arthroscopy Anterior Impingement Snydrome of the Ankle Ankle Fractures Type A Type B Type C Blair Fusion Brostrom Procedure Deltoid Ligament Examination of the Ankle Haglund's Deformity Ligaments anterior talofibular ligament calcaneofibular ligament posterior talofibular ligament Medial Malleolus Fractures Osteochondral Lesions of Talus Pediatric Ankle Fractures Peroneal Tendon Subluxation Posterior Ankle Pain Posterior Malleolar Fractures Pilon Fracture Pronation - Abduction Injuries Pronation-External (Eversion) Rotation Injuries Radiographic Studies References Sprain, Ankle Supination - Adduction Injuries of the Ankle Supination - External (Eversion) Rotation Injury Surgical Approaches to the Ankle Anterolateral Approach Kocher approach Posterolateral Approach to the Ankle: (Gatellier and Chastang) Medial Approach to the Ankle Sub-Talar Fusion Syndesmotic Injury Talus Treatment: NonOperative Triple Arthrodesis Trimalleolar Fracture Valgus Deformity of Ankle Varus Deformity of the Ankle Steve Rowlands website graphic design at www.steverowlands.com http://www.DiamondSea.com © 2005 Data Trace Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
Category: Orthopedic Topics/Regional Orthopaedics/Ankle
Funding Structure - The Gateway to the Orthopedic Internet Added: 2020-11-08
Funding Structure - The Gateway to the Orthopedic Internet About Orthogate Dev. Team Editorial Board ISOST Global Consortium Funding Structure Disclaimer Orthogate Funding Structure Funding Structure Written by christian Saturday, 16 July 2020 Support from commercial and non-commercial organisations Currently there is no major direct financial support for Orthogate and the whole enterprise is run by a group of keen orthopaedic surgeons who have donated their own time, computer and servers to the Orthogate project. The Development Team of Orthogate help to finance the project by offering time, content and servers to the project for free. Some of these individuals/websites do receive educational grants from commercial parties. Details of their funding and sponsorship arrangements can be found on their respective sites. The Orthogate project would like to invite all commercially interested companies to sponsor the project with educational grants under the following rules: Advertising and other promotional material will be presented to viewers in a manner and context that facilitates differentiation between it and the original material created by the Orthogate team or author submitted material approved by the Editorial Board. The financial commitment from the sponsor to this educational project, gives him no right to influence the content of this website. The Orthogate Project and its controlling supervising academic society, the Internet Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology are completely independent on all levels and more specific when it comes to the choice of published orthopaedic content, with the exception of the sponsor's clearly identified home page. There is no influence at all from the commercial parties sponsoring this project. If any such pressure would at any time occur, the sponsoring agreement with the company in question will be immediately put to a halt to safeguard the credibility of this project. These rules comply with the code of conduct put forward by the Health on the Net Foundation . Last Updated ( Tuesday, 19 July 2020 ) [ Back ] Submit Community News If you have some orthopedic news that you would like to share with the community, please submit your story, article, announcement or review here . OSRR Forum Latest Events Sat, Oct 22nd, 2005, @8:00am- 5:00pm OITE Review Course - Gait and Lower Extremity Orthotics Copyright © 2000-2005 Orthogate. All rights reserved. Orthogate Home | Orthopaedic News | Orthopaedic Articles | Orthopaedic Links | Orthopaedic Forums | Orthopaedic Images | Site Map We subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here Web Orthogate
Category: Patient Information/Foot and Ankle
Hemangioma Added: 2020-11-05
A significant number of intramuscular hemangiomas are associated with relatively mild symptoms, such as intermittent aching or discomfort with exercise. These may require no treatment and may have no significant sequelae. Unfortunately, those symptomatic enough to indicate treatment are those most likely to be incompletely excised, and thus, they recur. Recurrence rates following surgery range from 18-50%.
The outcomes for diffuse synovial hemangiomas are similar to those of intramuscular hemangiomas. Patients with localized synovial hemangiomas tend to have excellent results following surgical excision.
Hemangiomas of bone
Many osseous hemangiomas remain asymptomatic, require no treatment, and have no significant sequelae.
Hemangiomatosis often becomes symptomatic during childhood, and yet is nearly impossible to excise. Therefore, treatment with chemotherapy has been tried with variable success.
The rarity of Gorham disease prohibits a clear assessment of its prognosis. Patients have had variable results from treatment with steroids and radiation therapy.
Category: Orthopedic Topics/Systemic Disorders/Metabolic Bone Disease
Effect of Nail Design on Cortical Bone Flow after Reamed Intramedullary Fixation of Segmental Tibial Fractures Added: 2020-11-04
OTA 2002 Posters OTA 2002 Posters Poster #8 Basic Science Effect of Nail Design on Cortical Bone Flow after Reamed Intramedullary
Fixation of Segmental Tibial Fractures Dennis DiPasquale, MD, FRCS(C); Alex Tov, MD; Emil H. Schemitsch,
MD, FRCS(C) ; St. Michael's Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto,
Category: Orthopedic Topics/Trauma/Tibia and Fibula/Tibia Fibula Fracture Abstracts
Bioabsorbable Antibiotic Delivery System in the Treatment of Fractures and Infections Preliminary Report Added: 2020-11-04
Posterolateral Rotatory Instability in Posttraumatic Cubitus Varus Deformity A Biomechanical Analysis Added: 2020-11-04
OTA 2002 Posters OTA 2002 Posters Poster #10 Basic Science Posterolateral Rotatory Instability in Posttraumatic Cubitus Varus
Deformity: A Biomechanical Analysis Jeffrey Reid, MD; Murray Beuerlein, MSc ; Michael D. McKee, MD, FRCS(C); Emil H. Schemitsch, MD, FRCS(C); St. Michael's Hospital, University
of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category: Orthopedic Topics/Trauma/Elbow/Elbow Trauma Abstracts